I just purchased the new Stouffer's Sauce Duos and on the outside of the package was a "Special Offer" peel-off coupon to obtain a $20 Cash Card for submitting a survey via www.amcsurveys.com. Well, after trying several times, the Serial Number on the coupon doesn't work!!

So much for the survey and getting the cash card, but I think Stouffer's reputation will be seriously harmed by AMC Global for failing to provide a service and reward that was falsely advertised!!

Hopefully they will see the feedback here and do something about it. There's no such thing as a free lunch anymore, but at least we have the INTERNET to express our grievances!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amcsurveys Reward Card.

Reason of review: False advertising.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Survey serial number was invalid.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 15, 2017.

Comments

BEWARE AMCSURVEYS.COM IS A SCAM! DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO ONLY BE USED AND NO INTENTION ON GETTING COMPENSATED.

My keyword didn't work either. Appears to be a ripoff!

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1337075

Hi - We are very sorry your serial came up as invalid. There was a customer service contact info on the sticker as well as on our website.

You could have contacted us then to find out the problem and have it resolved assuming you qualified for the survey. Unfortunately I am just seeing this today and the study is now closed.

All our studies are one per household, for a limited time and are on a first come first serve basis. We are sorry it didn't work for you this time.

to Customer Service #1480581

No I'm sorry that your company makes a living off of other peoples time! Go out and actually do the research your damn self!

Shame on you & your company! *** Freak Losers!

Plant City, Florida, United States #1315976

Just tried to do survey for amc survey as well and my keyword is invalid. Such a scam and needs to be reported.

to Anonymous Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1337500

Sorry your keyword didn't work. If you still have the offer, contact customer service to see if the study is still open. We do want your opinions of the product you purchased!

Thanks!